3 years for whole machine
Increase Sales, Maximize Profits
Gym Air walker
1) The Zero Runner is ideal for:
* Competitive runners who want to extend their running careers and improve performance.
* Runners with past or chronic injuries who want to avoid additional injury.
* Homeowners adding one piece of cardio equipment and wanting low-impact and quiet, but the high intensity of a running workout.
2) Avoid injury and extend your running career
The Zero Runner’s innovative design allows you to run with absolutely zero impact on your joints, helping you to extend your running career without the stress and strain that normally accompanies running, whether outside or on the treadmill.
* Feel as strong at mile 10 as at mile 1.
* Take active recovery days. Continue working on your running muscles and build endurance without adding any further stress to your body.
* Extend your workout far beyond what is normally possible running outside or on a treadmill.
3) Try running 8 miles outside, then 8 miles on the Zero Runner. The difference is immediately noticeable: no impact means you can:
* Pain or injury won’t prevent you from running ever again!
* Master your gait and improve running performance
* The Zero Runner has no moving belt or fixed track. Instead, independent pedals and ingenious hip and knee joints allow you to replicate real running motion. You not only create the movement and set the pace, but also to learn and master your running form and gait.
For serious runners, the Zero Runner provides a whole new way to train. Don’t just add additional miles. Get more out of every mile by enhancing your training regimen with the Zero Runner.
4) By suspending the body, the Zero Runner lets you move through the 4 phases of the runner’s gait to create a movement and pace that is uniquely yours.
* Initiate – transfer weight to the lead foot
* Pull Through – acceleration that requires a strong hamstring contraction
* Lift – knee flexion with hamstring curl for kick phase (heel to glute)
* Extension – hip flexion, then knee extension to start the next stride
The Zero Runner displays your gait information. You can monitor your stride length and height for consistency throughout your run.
5) Improve your performance and increase your speed & endurance!
Cross train to improve performance and maximize your at-home workout.
Athletes know that simply running is not enough. Cross training minimizes overuse injuries by strengthening the entire body and incorporating different exercises.
3 years for whole machine